The Foundations of a Jewelry Wardrobe
Time to take stock of what's in your jewelry box.
Why the Basics Are So Important
Jewelry is one of the best accessories to express yourself and your personal style, but there are some foundational pieces that every woman should have. These pieces are tried and true, classic standbys that will be there for you for multiple occasions and looks. Invest in these must-have pieces for a lifetime of great and reliable style.
The Essential List
- Diamond studs in a setting and shape you prefer
- A signature bracelet - a single line or tennis bracelet or a set you stack
- A cocktail ring in a statement-making diamond or gemstone design
- A set of pearls – including at least one strand and a pair of pearl stud earrings
- An everyday watch that's elegant enough for professional and casual settings