Gift Ideas for Rite-of-Passage Occasions
Wondering what to get a young person to commemorate their rite-of-passage celebration? Go with a traditional and sentimental gift – jewelry.
Why Jewelry is the Perfect Choice
A special piece of jewelry is something that not only honors the moment, but can be kept and cherished for a lifetime. Like graduations and anniversaries, a coming of age celebration acknowledges the journey as well as the future. The young person receiving the gift is sure to feel incredibly loved and proud of their special moment.
- A rosary or a cross pendant or earrings
- Stud earrings featuring pearls or gemstones
- An engraved frame or keepsake box
- A cross necklace or bracelet
- A birthstone pendant or earrings
- A diamond necklace or bracelet
Bat & Bar Mitzvah
- An engraved watch
- A delicate pendant necklace, perhaps with a diamond or pearl
- Diamond studs or hoop earrings
Other Opportunities to Gift
Life is full of significant moments, many that can be honored with a gift of fine jewelry. Learn more about gifting occasions here.
Remember to look to Zales for gifts of jewelry to celebrate these special occasions. You are always welcome to browse and shop online at Zales.com, or talk with an expert jewelry consultant at any Zales store nationwide.