Get Great Gifts for Your Bridal and Wedding Parties
You'll want to thank each member of your wedding party with a beautiful, meaningful gift.
Show them how much they mean to you both.
Whether it's a small army of folks, or an intimate circle of friends, each and every one is important to you. And you know they've already done a lot. Now it's time for turnabout, and the best part is, you can decide together who gives what to whom, and when.
Give the ladies something special.
Obviously, a jewelry gift is ideal, especially if it is something they both like and will wear again. Matching necklaces or earrings can also pull a group look together, if your attendants have chosen different styles of dresses.
- The tone or theme of your wedding – a small pearl pendant for a formal wedding, seashell earrings for a beach venue, charm bracelets with wedding-color charms or matching necklaces, even engraved flasks for a party crowd.
- Age appropriate gifts – Flower girls and junior bridesmaids might love colorful necklaces, bracelets, charms, all of which come in adorable choices for younger girls.
- Your maid or matron of honor – Go beyond the bridal party gift by engraving a piece with "Thank you" or "I love you."
- It's fun to slip smaller gifts into the mix too, like flipflops or a personal fan for a beach wedding, or scarves or wraps for a chilly fall night.
Don't forget the gentlemen!
Certainly, brothers, dads, groomsmen and ushers deserve a special gift too, which can include engraving:
- Monogrammed cuff links - Truly special and often heirloom-worthy.
- Money clips - It's fun for guys to flash their cash from a clip that's engraved with their nickname or initials.
- Dog tags - An increasingly popular style that you can make truly personal with engraving.
Bottom line: Taking a moment to thank your wedding party makes the day - and your relationship - even more special.