Diamonds Are A Great Fashion Choice
Think beyond the engagement ring and start building a diamond jewelry wardrobe that makes a style statement.
Diamonds make great gifts for others – and yourself.
Certainly, diamonds are the classic signifier for engagements, weddings and anniversaries. But that's no reason to remove them as an option for "anytime" purchases. Diamonds can - and should be - part of any fine jewelry wardrobe.
Make a statement with colored diamonds.
- A ring, necklace or bracelet that mixes black and white diamonds goes with everything and stays in style forever
- Yellow diamonds mixed with white are at once on-trend and classic
- A mix of brown and white pavé diamonds in a rose gold setting, or brown and champagne together
- Color-enhanced diamonds in yellow, green, blue or pink.
Try unusual settings from heirloom to modern
- Chic new designs take influences from Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian, Art Nouveau and Art Deco
- Your favorite jewelry designers may offer both wedding and fashion lines, so check them out
- Runways, style bloggers and magazines are rich with beautiful new ideas!
Discover so many pieces to love.
- Classic diamonds - Hoops, studs, tennis bracelets and diamond-accented cuffs are always winners
- Contemporary diamonds - So many choices, including modern bezel and tension-set styles.
- The non-engagement ring - Sport a completely different style, for example: if your engagement ring is modern, let an Art Deco style set it off beautifully.
And remember, you can always find diamonds grouped for maximum sparkle, making a true statement piece. So use your imagination and style sense - and enjoy wearing diamonds anytime.