Extended Service Agreements
This plan covers merchandise that can have repair work done such as engagement rings and gold jewelry.
Precious, sentimental and valuable — from life-changing moments to cherished family traditions, jewelry is uniquely personal. Nothing quite compares to the “forever” attachment jewelry can create. But daily wear and tear and contact with lotions or cleaning products can loosen diamonds and gemstones, bend prongs and wear down mountings. It happens over time and often without visible warning.
Lifetime Jewelry Protection Plan
Consider the Savings
Over the lifetime of your jewelry, costs for repairing, resizing, refurbishing and other services can add up. When you purchase the Zales Lifetime Jewelry Protection Plan, your jewelry is covered for life.
The Zales Lifetime Jewelry Protection Plan makes it easy to keep your jewelry beautiful, clean, strong and worry-free. This one-time purchase provides a lifetime of protection as well as precious peace of mind.
- Ring sizing — right-size the ring to ensure the best comfort and fit
- Prong/Stone tightening — use existing metal to tighten the stone in a non-prong setting
- Stone resetting — reset diamonds and gemstones into an existing setting
- Repair damaged setting — repair the part of the jewelry that includes only the central gem, typically the “head” and “shoulders” of a ring
- Refinish and polish — properly clean the jewelry and polish to restore the beautiful luster
- Repair damaged earring backs — repair or replacement of earring back and post
- Repair clasp — repair of the spring-loaded round jewelry clasp
- Re-tip prongs — rebuilding of damaged or worn prongs
- Rhodium finish — ring is dipped in rhodium for a crisp, extra shiny look
|If Your Jewelry Costs:||LJPP Purchase Price is:|
Nothing in the LJPP obligates Zales to repair or replace materials resulting from excessive or abusive treatment of the merchandise other than normal wear and tear. The LJPP also does not cover, including but not limited to:
- The loss or theft or damage resulting from loss, theft, misuse, abuse or Act of God.
- If you purchase the LJPP after your merchandise purchase, it doesn't cover existing conditions that occur in the time between buying your merchandise and the effective date of the LJPP.
- The LJPP doesn't replace, any other warranties/guarantees applicable to the merchandise - it's a supplement.
- You must perform all maintenance on the merchandise required by any applicable underlying warranties/guarantees to maintain the merchandise in usable and wearable condition, as detailed in those warranties/guarantees.
- The LJPP does not cover damage resulting from failure to comply with recommended services and/or maintenance as required under such warranties/guarantees.
For specific details, see Lifetime Jewelry Protection Plan terms & conditions >
One Year Extended Service Agreement
The Zales One Year Extended Service Agreement is an optional one-year replacement plan designed for select non-repairable merchandise such as beads that’s not eligible for our Lifetime Jewelry Protection Plan.
- If the merchandise fails as a result of normal wear and tear or because of a defect in materials or workmanship, we will replace it. It also covers rings made from a material that cannot be resized. So if your finger changes size, we'll replace it with a ring that fits.
- The replacement merchandise we provide you under this Plan will be new merchandise, with equal or similar features and functionality. It may not necessarily be the same brand as the item it's replacing. The terms of the Plan end if you receive replacement merchandise. For specific details, see One Year Extended Service Agreement terms & conditions >
|If Your Jewelry Costs:||ESA Purchase Price is:|
This isn't a repair plan. Watches and jewelry that ordinarily may be repaired aren't covered. Nothing herein shall obligate us to replace merchandise other than as a result of normal wear and tear. This Plan does not cover excessive or abusive treatment of the merchandise. Insignificant cosmetic damage is not covered. This Plan does not cover loss or theft of the merchandise or damage resulting from loss, theft, misuse, abuse, or act of God. Defects resulting from tampering with or modifying the merchandise are not covered.
If you purchase the Plan after you purchase merchandise, the Plan does not cover pre-existing conditions in the merchandise that occurred after you purchased the merchandise and prior to the effective date of the Plan. The Plan can only be purchased within 30 days of the original purchase.
The Plan does not replace, but supplements, any other warranties/guarantees, applicable to the merchandise. You must perform all maintenance required to keep the merchandise in usable and wearable condition, as provided in said warranties/guarantees. Damage resulting from failure to comply with recommended services and/or maintenance under such warranties/guarantees is not covered by this Plan.
For specific details, see One Year Extended Service Agreement terms & conditions >
This document establishes your consent to communicate with us electronically. Please read this document carefully and retain a copy for your records. The words we, us, and our mean Sterling Jewelers Inc. d/b/a Zales Jewelers and Signet Service Plans Inc. The word you means the individual purchasing the OPTIONAL LIFETIME JEWELRY PROTECTION PLAN and/or OPTIONAL ZNA ONE YEAR REPLACEMENT PLAN. The word Disclosures means the communications set forth in the Scope of Consent paragraph below.
Consent to Receipt of Electronic Disclosures
By indicating your agreement, you indicate that you are able to receive our Disclosures electronically and that you consent to receiving them electronically. Such Disclosures shall be considered to be in writing and in a form you can keep for the purposes of state and federal law. Furthermore, any method that you use to indicate your assent during the purchase process shall be consider an electronic signature.
Scope of Consent
Your consent applies to the receipt of all legal and/or regulatory disclosures associated with purchasing the OPTIONAL LIFETIME JEWELRY PROTECTION PLAN and/or OPTIONAL ZNA ONE YEAR REPLACEMENT PLAN with us, along with the Terms and Conditions of our Extended Service Plan and Jewelry Replacement Plan.
Hardware and Software Requirements
To access, view, and retain Disclosures that we provide you, you must have:
- A connection to the Internet.
- A current version of an Internet browser which supports HTML and SSL encryption.
- Your browser settings must have cookies and java script enabled.
- A means to print or store notices and information through your browser software.
- The hardware and software necessary to operate the items above.
Upon request, we will provide you with paper copies of the Disclosures. You may make such a request by calling us at 1-800-527-8029. There is no charge for paper copies.
You may withdraw your consent by discontinuing the online purchase process at any time before you checkout. However, if your consent is withdrawn, you cannot purchase the OPTIONAL plan online. You may also purchase in person at any Zales Jewelers store.
Updating Your Contact Information
If any contact information you provide us changes, please call us at 1-800-527-8029 so that we may update our records.
Your consent is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce and is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. The Act shall apply to the fullest extent possible in order to validate our ability to conduct business with you electronically.