Creating A Custom Engagement Ring With Zales Design Suite
Do you have a singular vision for her engagement ring? From the diamond to metal, to the mounting style to accents and engraving, the dazzle is truly in the details. Using new interactive technology, the Zales Design Suite can help you configure, customize and create the unique engagement ring she’s always dreamed about.
Why Choose A Custom Designed Engagement Ring? Be Informed!
When you choose to custom create an engagement ring for the one you love, you are creating a one-of-a-kind, totally unique design. There are significant benefits to choosing to custom design an engagement ring including:
- The ring will be completely individual to the one you love.
- Your ring will be unique and a conversation starter for years to come.
- You will be able to design a coordinating wedding band that perfectly complements the engagement ring and beautifully symbolizes your marriage vows.
However, there are some trade-offs to custom-creating an engagement ring or wedding set:
- You can expect to pay more than with a non-custom engagement ring.
- Your ring may take a little longer to receive – typically three to six weeks, not including shipping time.
- You won’t be able to see, touch or feel the ring until it’s done.
Get Exceptional Custom Results With Zales Online Design Suite
The Zales Online Design Suite is an interactive designer that helps you custom-create a unique engagement ring she’ll adore in a few easy steps. Using this amazing online tool, you can literally watch your ring come to life right before your eyes!
What are the steps to creating a ring using Zales Design Suite?
- Choose the shape, carat size and quality of your diamond center stone. Based on the parameters you choose, including diamond cut, carat size and clarity, our professional jewelers will select the perfect diamond for your ring. Using Design Suite, you can select a diamond from 1/4 ct. up to 2 1/2 cts. in weight.
- Select your ring head, which is also known as the setting. Does she love the romantic look of a halo, the classic look of a prong setting or does she prefer a sophisticated bezel-set head? Make your choice and further customize the look.
- If she likes the look of a halo or pave stones along the prong, you can select from white diamonds, black diamonds or bright blue sapphires.
- Mounting selection is next. Does she prefer a high profile mounting or a lower profile style? Depending on the ring head type you choose, the Design Suite offers multiple mounting options to suit any style or taste. It’s fun to experiment with each mounting style and see the look of your ring change before your eyes.
- Side settings are an option on all mounting designs. You can add white or black diamonds or blue sapphires in a variety of settings to your mounting. You can even alternate stones if you wish. You can have the stones set along the band halfway, three-quarters way, or completely encircle the band, as you desire.
- The addition of carving to the mounting give it a dimensional, sculptural look. Choose from several different carving styles or opt for none at all!
- Choose your metal type and color. Zales Design Suite rings are available in 10K, 14K and 18K white, rose or yellow gold. They are also available in bright white platinum.
- You can choose to have your ring head made in a different color of gold. This allows you to create the mixed metal combination of your choice. Of course, you can choose to have your ring made in a single color of gold as well.
- You can also choose your mounting type – the traditional rounded comfort edge style or the more modern square-edged European style.
- Finish your ring with a custom engraving. You can include a message, up to 25 characters in length, to be engraved along the inside of the ring’s shank. Again, this step is optional, but it conveys a loving, personal touch to your custom design.
- Your custom engagement ring design is now complete! You can add a coordinating wedding band to the engagement ring and create a custom wedding set if you desire. The steps to creating the wedding band are similar to creating the engagement ring.
- Add the custom ring(s) to your cart, pay and you can expect to be seeing and holding your designs in four to six weeks!
Zales Design Suite: For A One-Of-A-Kind Look For The One You Love
Zales interactive Design Suite is a great tool to use while searching for that perfect engagement ring. You and your partner or fiancé can create custom looks together, discovering all the many alternative design elements your unique ring can have. Each variation of a Design Suite ring may be saved by simply adding it to your shopping bag.
When you are ready to take that next step, your custom designs will be waiting for you. Simply click to purchase, and your custom engagement ring will be created and shipped to you in a few short weeks.
Bring your unique vision to life online using the interactive Design Suite tool You’ll be surprised and delighted at the custom looks you can easily create at Zales.com.