Zales.com makes it simple to order a ring in the proper size.
Here are a few steps to make your measurement more accurate:
- When measuring, keep in mind that each finger could have a different size, so don't presume that a ring that fits your left ring finger will also fit your right ring finger.
- Measure when your hands are warm, not cold.
- Make sure the measurement you choose easily fits over your knuckle.
How to find your ring size
- Download our printable ring sizer. It offers three accurate measuring techniques to determine your ring size or the ring size of a loved one..
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view our ring sizer. Please visit Adobe.com to download the free software.
- For a sure fit, stop by a Zales store near you. Our Jewelry Consultants can help you determine your ring size.