Credit cards accepted:
- American Express
- Zales Credit Card®
- Gordon's Jewelers Credit Card®
- Piercing Pagoda Credit Card®
Other forms of payment:
- Zales Gift Card
- Zales.com e-Gift Card
- PayPal Credit
We do not accept:
- Personal checks
- Layaway plans
Important Information About Payment
- Credit Cards are not charged until order items are shipped.
- Debit and Bank Check Cards may reflect deduction of funds immediately upon order. When using a debit or bank check card an "Authorization Hold" or a "Direct Debit", depending on bank policy, will be placed on your account for the total amount of your purchase. This verifies the necessary funds are available for the purchase of the item. Once your order is shipped, a "Charge" or "Debit Settlement" will appear on your account.
- For your security, your billing name, address and phone number must match your credit card monthly billing statement. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
- Zales.com supports Verified by Visa (VbV), a security technology that authenticates your Visa card and ensures that only the authorized cardholder is placing the order. If the bank that issued your Visa card supports VbV, you may be prompted to enter your password or to sign up for VbV as you check out. You can also activate your current card now.
- Zales.com supports MasterCard SecureCode, a security technology that authenticates your MasterCard card and ensures that only the authorized cardholder is placing the order. If the bank that issued your MasterCard supports SecureCode, you may be prompted to enter your password or to sign up for MasterCard SecureCode as you check out. You can also activate your current card now.
- PayPal is an alternate method for purchasing your order. It enables any individual or business with an email address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant. Plus, you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
For more information, visit the PayPal Help Center.
Sign up for PayPal now.