After you place your order, you will receive emails about your order to assist in keeping you informed about your item(s). Ensure delivery of all order status communications by adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book or contact list.
If you have questions about an email or need assistance, call our customer service center at 1-800-311-JEWEL (5393). Below are examples of emails you might receive:
- Order Confirmation. This email confirms that we have received your order. It includes your order number. Keep this email for your records.
- You Have Cancelled Your Order. This email confirms that your order has been cancelled at your request. Keep this email for your records.
- Unable to Process Your Cancel Request. This email is sent when we are unable to process your cancel request.
- Backorder. This email informs you that an item from your order is not available for immediate shipment and will ship when it is available. Your credit card is charged when the item is shipped. When the item is available to ship, we will send you an email with your order number. Keep this email for your records.
- Shipment Confirmation. This email confirms that your order or part of your order has shipped. You may receive multiple emails depending on the items you selected, or if you ordered multiple items and they were shipped separately. The arrival time of your order depends on the shipping method selected, item selected, and your shipping location.
- Important Notice About Your Order. There are a few reasons why you would receive this email, including difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship to the address provided, duplicate order, or cancellation of your order. Should you receive a notice like this, please call our customer service center at immediately 1-800-311-JEWEL (5393) so the problem can be addressed.